Want to learn some life skills that can equip you to be a better player and teammate on and off the field? KELY Support Group and Hong Kong Rugby Union Community Foundation have partnered to start an online course to learn more about different aspects of wellbeing and how to maintain good mental health and take care of yourselves.
This course will have 5 modules:
- Mental Health 101
- Self Awareness
- Emotional Awareness
- Peer Support
After completing this course, you will:
- Learn what good mental health is and how community sports can help boost our mental health! It’s not just about mental health conditions like anxiety and depression.
- Get to know yourself better so that you can be better versions as a player and as a person
- Learn to recognize how you feel and how emotions affects your body
- Be able to notice your teammates body language, and using active listening, can help you communicate more effectively
- Learn how you can support your teammates when they’re struggling physically or emotionally